Sunday 28 December 2014

A Few Christmas Cards

Better late than never! Here are a few Christmas cards I made this year. I made many tinsel & tags ornaments but didn't take any pictures before giving out to the neighbors. I made several shaker snow globe cards, again forgetting to take pictures. Here is a non-shaker globe card I was able to take (after giving it to my husband).
The next card is one I sent to a few people. It was more time consuming so I only made around 10.
And here is the card that went to most of the people on my card mailing list. Simple and flat for cheaper mailing :) I just love that bow from Tinsel & Tags Sprigs! I know I will get a ton of use out of that little stamp.
Everything was Papertrey except for the patterned paper (Authentique, Festive Collection) on the first card and sentiment on the wreath card. That one is from Verve. I think the set is called Richly Blessed.

I hope you are all having a peaceful Christmas break!


No comments:

Post a Comment