Tuesday 6 January 2015

You are sombody's reason to smile

A while back I took a She Art class from Christy Tomlinson. I have played around a bit but have only produced one completed project. I have several backgrounds complete but am scared to ruin them by painting something on top of them. For example, here is one background I finished close to a year ago.
I want to paint a heart (with a flag background) as the focal point and add the words "freedom lies in being bold" but I've been hesitant. I think I leave the canvas on my desk to remind myself to be bold and do it already!

Here is the canvas I did complete as a birthday present for my 11 year old niece. She has it hanging in her room so I hope she liked it!
If you cannot read the words, it says "You are somebody's reason to smile".

No comments:

Post a Comment