Friday 4 January 2013

Thanks Mom!

My parents came to visit for 2 weeks over Christmas. Now, I know what most of you are thinking...how did we handle having them for so long? Fortunately, we all get along wonderfully. They love my husband as a son and the men did some outside projects while my mom and I baked up a storm in the kitchen. I wanted to thank them both for a great time and all of the little things they did for us while they were here. My mom cleaned up the kitchen every evening and even scrubbed all 3 of my bathrooms! Now, that is what I call a Christmas present.

So, I decided to break out Funky Florals, by Papertrey. A stamp set that is free when you spend $100 or more in an order by January 14th.


1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! Mom's are wonderful and should be cherished! :-))))

    ReplyDelete