Sunday 27 November 2011

Happy Sunday

I was excited to find out that I was one of the random winners selected by Nichole for the November Blog Hop! I never win anything so I am super excited. Maybe this will fuel my desire to update the blog more regularly.

After seeing so many lovely cards made with the Bells & Boughs stamp set, I decided to pick that set as my prize. I realize that this set is out of stock (boo!) so my runner up set is the new Background Circles if they don't want to wait for the Bells & Boughs to return. Two Maile sets, you could say I am a definite fan of her stamps and style!

I've been working on my Christmas cards for the past week or so. Here is a card that has been heavily CASED by Heather Nichols card here.


I used Basic Grey's jovial paper pad, along with Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, and Ripe Avocado cardstock. The ribbon is Fine Linen saddle stitch. I'm not sure if you can tell but I sprayed the damask snowflake with glimmer mist (wheatfields). I just love that hanging ornament. Tag Its #9 has got to be one of my favorites in the series.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the PP you chose. The colors go together so nicely.You did a nice job casing Heather's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about a magical card. So beautiful. I am a big fan of Jovial papers too. I am so glad I bought two packs last year as I have enjoyed using them again this year. Thery are a classic in my estimation. You have really used them to good effect in this wonderfully festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. I am always impressed when I see patterned paper used (as opposed to hoarded--my specialty!) And, congratulations on your blog hop win. I remembered how lovely your card was. I hope you enjoy the set you won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the blog hop! After seeing so many lovely cards with the Bells and Boughs set, I can see why you'd pick that one! I love the card you posted-- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After receiving this card in the mail today, I had to stalk your blog and see what other fabulous creations you've come up with. love the card and I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete